Gokheti Organic Khapli Wheat Flour
Price: Rs. 150.00
Call on 8451991567 to get the Gokheti Organic Khapli Wheat Flour pack directly from the farm.
Gokheti Organic Khapli Wheat Flour (Emmer Long Wheat) - 1 kg and 5 kg pack available online for home delivery across India on Bodhishop.in
Khapli Wheat also known as Emmer wheat. Gokheti Khapli Atta is perfect for you if you are looking for a natural and 100% organic product. Khapli Gehu Atta is a popular choice for people who eat gluten-free food. It is known for its rich nutritional content. Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, Gokheti Khapli Atta is suitable for regular meals as well. Unlike normal wheat, Khapli Wheat flour is little reddish/darker than MP Sehore or Lokwan wheat. Every harvest and batch will have variance in colour/texture since there are no additives. Even the rotis made with this atta turn out comparitively darker than other atta rotis.
Gokheti grain specifications of Khapli Wheat Atta
- Location: Sangli, Maharashtra
- Size: slightly broader and less dark
- Premium desi variety, GMO-Free.
Features of Khapli Wheat Atta
- Low Glycemic Index Wheat Flour
- Helps in Sugar Control in Diabetic Patients
- Lower Gluten Content
- Easy for Digestion
- Ancient Variety of Wheat Majorly Grown in Maharashtra and Karnataka
How to store Khapli Atta?
- Store the Atta in a clean and dry container
- Use an airtight container
- Do not put any wet spoon or bowl to remove the atta from the container. Use only clean and dry vessels.
- Although, Gokheti only sends you freshly milled Atta, it is recommended to consume it within 60 days.
- As this atta has no chemicals and preservatives, it is likely to attract pests or insects. So ensure that you store it as per instructions only.
What can you make using Khapli Wheat Atta?
You can use Khapli Atta to make all items that you generally make. Below are the items that will turn up the best with this atta.
- Mix Millet Roti