International Shipping (3-day worldwide delivery)
We accept payments in 52 international currencies and do International shipping via our trusted partner DHL. Please share the items that you like to order, email id along with the complete address to email@example.com. We will revert back with an accurate shipping quote. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp us on +91 8451991567 for more information or any assistance in placing orders outside India.
We deliver to 20000+ pin codes across India through our trusted delivery partners FedEx & Delhivery.
Please note that the free shipping policy(if any) is applicable for the shipments within India only.
Cash On Delivery
Please note that the Cash on Delivery is applicable within India only. On demand by various first-time customers, Bodhishop.in has initiated the Cash on Delivery service. You can simply select the Cash On Delivery option while checking out at Shipping Method page and Payment Method.
Customs & Duties - For International Orders
Customs and duties (if any) are charges that may be levied by the customs officials of the destination country. All such charges (if any) are to be borne by receiver. Custom's clearance (if any) is buyer's responsibility. We cooperate as much as we can for all our shipments. 99.9% of our international parcels reach our customers without any hassle. Any returns will attract restocking & shipping fees.
Shipping & Stock Information
- All the orders received before 12 pm are shipped the same day.
- All orders are shipped securely and generally delivered with 3-5 working days. On rarest of occasions, the shipments are delayed due to the factors beyond our control. 99% of the shipments are delivered on time.
- A complete postal address including pin code, email id and contact number is essential to help us ship your order. Kindly cross-check your pin-code and contact number before you complete your order.
- If the ordered item is in stock, it will be packed and dispatched from our warehouse within 3 working days.
- However, if some of the ordered items are not in stock, then we will get them produced and have them dispatched within 10 working days of the order being placed. We will keep you informed under such circumstances.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 7 pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package is dispatched, we will email you your order tracking details along with periodic SMS updates on key events.
- Custom duties (if any) are to be borne and paid by the customer.
- For any further clarifications, please contact us at email@example.com