Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee
- Regular price
- Rs. 549.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 549.00
- Unit price
Kesariya Farm's Vedic A2 Ghee is available online across India and world for Home Delivery. This Vedic ghee is made from organic pasture-fed Gir cow's A2 milk by following the authentic ayurvedic process. The Ghee is made using cultured curd and then churning in a traditional wooden churner called Bilona. Hence, the nutrition value, granular texture and fine aroma of Kesariya Ghee are far superior than the ghee available in the market.
The health and lifestyle of the cows in farms located in Gujrat, at Asangaon and Shahpur near Mumbai (close to Thane) is managed using Ayurvedic Medicinal herbs which ensure that all the products are free from Antibiotics, Hormones and chemical pesticides. Also, the pastures where these Gir Cows go for grazing daily, are full of medicinal herbs known for nourishing properties.
Which desi cow's a2 milk is used to make Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee?
Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee is made using Gir cow's A2 milk.
Why Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee?
Kesariya Farms - They have selected best Gir cows at their Gaushala. These cows are encouraged to follow their natural instincts of grazing in the pastures. Their calves drink their milk until their stomach is full up to the age of 8 months and then they start eating grasses.
Organic Pastures - They have planted medicinal herbs and plants for cows in the forest where these cows go grazing every day. Kesariya farms are very particular about their 'no chemicals' policy.
No hormones - In many dairies, synthetic hormones and antibiotics are injected in the cows to yield more milk. At Kesariya Farms, it is believed that cows are healthies and happiest when they are kept away from the chemicals. And that is what is practiced here.
Home delivery of Farm Fresh Ghee - The Vedic Ghee that you are buying will be picked up directly from the Farm and delivered straight to your house within 3-5 days. Enjoy the farm fresh gir cow vedic ghee from Kesariya Farms.
Grass-fed Vedic Ghee at Kesariya Farms
- Grassfed Vedic ghee is known for its importance in the medicinal field and also in the cosmetics field.
- It is said that Grassfed Vedic Ghee has Preventive and Curative abilities.
- For improved digestion, energy levels and balancing the hormonal functions grass-fed vedic ghee is recommended.
- The presence of vitamins A, D E and K is exclusive for only pure desi ghee made using grass-fed cow milk.
- Grass-fed Vedic ghee is rich in concentrated micronutrients and is known to provide a healthier ratio of Omega-3 to Omega -6 fats.
- And of course! It makes the food even more delicious!
- Gaushala location: Shahapur, Maharashtra.
Buy Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee Online
Safe and secure online payment options: Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm and Net Banking. Call on 8451991567 for any support in making the payment online.
Cash on delivery option is also available.
Kesariya Vedic A2 Ghee Reviews
Please check the reviews below. Please note that Bodhishop.in does not incentivize reviews.