Amorearth A2 Cultured Brahmi Ghee
Two Brothers Organic Farms
Price: Rs. 2,500.00
Call on 84511991567 to deliver Amorearth Ghee directly from the farm.
Amorearth A2 Cultured Brahmi Ghee (250 gms) from the Two brothers organic farms is available online across India for home delivery.
The importance of Herbal Ghee
Ghee is an excellent facilitator to carry the healing properties of traditional Indian herbs into deep tissues of the body. This also implies that Ghee enhances the bioavailability of the herbs. The preparation of this ayurvedic herbal Ghee results in the intensification and concentration of the properties of herbs used in the Ghee. As per Ayurveda, the Ghee used to prepare Herbal Ghee should be made from Indigenous Cow’s Milk only.
Features of the Brahmi Herb
Brahmi is a known brain booster. It enhances memory and concentration. Over time, it exerts a positive effect on learning and intelligence. It works on one’s cognitive ability. Studies have shown its anti-oxidant and adaptogenic effect on the central nervous system. In Ayurveda, Brahmi has been used in the treatment of conditions like asthma, bronchitis, dyspepsia, urinary disorders etc.
How is Brahmi Ghee made?
- Indigenous Gir Cow (A2) Cultured Ghee is fortified with sustainably grown and harvested Brahmi leaf extract to make Brahmi Ghee.
- The process that is followed is as per traditional Ayurveda - Gir Cow Cultured Ghee, Brahmi Herbal extract concoction or kashaya / kaadha and Brahmi Herbal paste or Kalka is mixed in specific proportions in a two-stage process over two-three days.
What are the Ingredients / Proportion of the herbs in the ghee?
Brahmi Ghee = 4 parts A2 Cultured Ghee + 16 parts Kashaya / Kadha (Herbal Mixture) + 1 part Kalka (Herbal Paste)
It takes 350-400ml of pure A2 cultured ghee to make 1 bottle of 250ml Brahmi Ghee
How to consume Brahmi Ghee?
- 1-2 teaspoons with warm water, first thing in the morning.
- You can also have it foods like dal-rice & khichdi as well.
- It is mostly recommended as a supplement, taken at a time away from meals.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor or vaidya before starting herbal supplements. This product is not intended to replace medical advice or treat any conditions.