Call on 84511991567 to deliver Amorearth Ghee directly from the farm.
Amorearth A2 Cultured Ashwagandha Ghee (250 gms) from the Two brothers organic farms is available online across India across India and world for home delivery.
The importance of Herbal Ghee
Ghee is an excellent facilitator to carry the healing properties of traditional Indian herbs into deep tissues of the body. This also implies that Ghee enhances the bioavailability of the herbs. The preparation of this ayurvedic herbal Ghee results in the intensification and concentration of the properties of herbs used in the Ghee. As per Ayurveda, the Ghee used to prepare Herbal Ghee should be made from Indigenous Cow’s Milk only.
Features of the Ashwagandha Herb
The 'King' of all Indian natural herbs, Ashwagandha calms the nervous system and is believed to reduce anxiety or stress. It boosts vigour and energy levels and rejuvenates the mind and body.
Ashwagandha is a centuries-old herb, which has been traditionally used in India for its adaptogenic properties - which means that it is known to relieve stress and anxiety. It enhances energy levels and vigour. It is also believed to boost the male reproductive system by improving sperm quality and testosterone levels. In Ayurveda, it is considered as a Rasayana and a rejuvenator showing anti-tumour, neurodegenerative, anti-arthritic properties.
How is Ashwagandha Ghee made?
- Indigenous Gir Cow (A2) Cultured Ghee is fortified with sustainably grown and harvested Ashwagandha leaf extract to make Ashwagandha Ghee.
- The process that is followed is as per traditional Ayurveda - Gir Cow Cultured Ghee, Ashwagandha Herbal extract concoction or kashaya / kaadha and Brahmi Herbal paste or Kalka is mixed in specific proportions in a two-stage process over two-three days.
What are the Ingredients / Proportion of the herbs in the ghee?
Ashwagandha Ghee = 4 parts A2 Cultured Ghee + 16 parts Kashaya / Kadha (Herbal Mixture) + 1 part Kalka (Herbal Paste)
It takes 350-400ml of pure A2 cultured ghee to make 1 bottle of 250ml Ashwagandha Ghee
How to consume Ashwagandha Ghee?
- 1-2 teaspoons with warm water, first thing in the morning.
- You can also have it foods like dal-rice & khichdi as well.
- It is mostly recommended as a supplement, taken at a time away from meals.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor or vaidya before starting herbal supplements. This product is not intended to replace medical advice or treat any conditions.