Isha Vasyam A2 Ghee (500 ml) is available online for home delivery across India. The ghee from Isha Vasyam farms is made using only the A2 milk obtained from native Indian Gir Cows. In order to churn the finest and purest ghee, they use the process which involves fermenting 35 litres of A2 milk into curd, which is then hand-churned to get the makkhan and buttermilk. The makkhan is finally heated to get 1 litre of Hand churned Vedic A2 Ghee.
Why Vedic A2 Ghee?
The ancient Indian principle of ‘Ahimsa’ means non-violence and equal treatment of all living beings. Ishavasyam’s Vedic A2 Ghee is a cruelty-free by-product of a strict animal-friendly process, which is as follows:
- The milk is naturally procured from cows that graze freely, openly and are raised healthily on a farm. None of the cows are tied up.
- Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk.
- The cows are treated with ayurvedic medicinal herbs, like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha etc.
- The cows are regularly sprayed with fresh neem sprays to keep diseases away from them.
- Limestone is spread on the floors of the sheds, which helps the cows walk, sit or sleep comfortably.
- Non-milking cows, calves and bulls are treated the same way as milking cows without any discrimination.
- The cows at the farms are pampered just the way pampers their own child.
Buy A2 Ghee - The Vedic Way
Safe and secure online payment options: Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Paytm and Net Banking. Call on 8451991567 for any support in making the payment online.
Cash on delivery option is also available.
Ishavasyam Ghee review
Please check the reviews below. Please note that Bodhishop.in does not incentivize reviews.