Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 40 mins
Ingredients for Ragi Malpua
- 60 gm Organic Ragi Atta
- 30 gm Khapli Wheat Atta
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoon A2 Cow Ghee
- 15 gm Oats powder
- 170 ml of Milk
- 80 gm Powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon Raw Honey
- 4-5 Pistachios
- 4-5 Almonds
Steps to make Ragi Malpua
Step 1 - Preparation of the Garnish
- Take some Pistachios and make thin slices. Alternative you can crush them to make small pieces
- Take some Almonds and make thin slices. You can chop them into small pieces as well.
- In a bowl, take the raw honey and add these dry fruits.
- Add cardamom powder and some Kesar to this mixture and keep aside.
Step 2 - Making the Malpua Batter
- Take the Ragi Atta, Wheat Atta and Oats flour in a bowl
- Add a pinch of salt and powdered sugar to this mixture
- Now add milk in this mixture to make a dosa-like batter (Add the milk slowly in small batches. Or else lumps will be formed)
Step 3 - Cooking the Malpua
- Brush some desi ghee on a hot Tawa
- Keeping the flame on medium, pour some batter on the tawa and spread to make a circle.
- Drizzle some desi ghee on the edges. This way the Malpua won't stick to the tawa.
- Flip the Malpua. Allow it to cook for another minute (Make sure you don't make it too crisp by overcooking it)
- Make all malpuas using the same technique.
Step 4 - Garnish
- Arrange the Malpuas in a plate
- Pour the Raw Honey and Dryfruits mix which you have prepared earlier (Pour this mix on the Malpuas while they are still hot)
- Serve it by adding a few kesar sticks on the top.