Keto diet is the new favourite in the town! The most amazing part is that you do not have to let go of some of your favourites in this diet. Who doesn't like a nice and spicy Paneer starter? This is an extremely easy to make crowd pleaser appetizer which is rich in protein and full of refreshing flavours. In case you are having guests who are on keto diet, this is one dish they can't refuse! You can serve this paneer as an appetizer or as a filler for sandwiches and rolls as well.
Refreshing Paneer in Mint and chilly coating - Keto Appetizer
Ingredients - Serves 4
- A2 Paneer - 250 gms
- Mint leaves - half cup
- Coriander leaves - half cup
- 2-3 green chillies
- Pink salt
- Roasted Cumin powder
- Desi Cow Ghee
How to make Paneer Pahadi Tikka?
- Cut the A2 Paneer into 2 inch pieces. You can use homemade paneer or use the store bought.
- Blend the mint and coriander leaves, green chillies, cumin seed powder and pink salt in a mixer to make a smooth paste
- Add the curd to the green paste and mix well
- Marinate the paneer pieces in the paste for half an hour to one hour
- Heat 2 tablespoon of ghee on a grilling pan or a flat non-stick tava. Shallow fry the paneer pieces on both sides for 3 minutes. Fry the pieces in batches to avoid sticking.
- Use the leftover marinade as a chutney with the paneer.
Can we have Ghee in Keto?
Yes. Ghee is pure butter fat where all the milk solids have been evaporated. In addition to providing you with vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids, ghee also makes food quite delicious.
Can we eat Paneer in Keto?
Yes. Paneer is a very rich source of protein which is an essential part of the Keto diet. You can consume different variations of paneer in your keto diet. Also, paneer is an excellent option for proteins in a vegetarian diet.
Where can I buy Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee?
To buy 100% pure Desi Gir Cow A2 Ghee made using the traditional Vedic process, click here
What is Gir Cow Ghee Price?
Gir Cow A2 Ghee starts at Rs. 549/- Click here to check the prices for all our products.
This article is a property of Bodhishop.in Any unauthorized duplication, reproduction or publication is strictly prohibited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing of the above article.