A2 Turmeric Milk or Golden Milk
- Desi cow A2 Milk - 1 cup
- A2 Ghee - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Jaggery powder - 1 teaspoon (Optional)
- Cinnamon Powder - 1/8th teaspoon
- Ginger powder - 1/8th teaspoon
- Cardomom powder - 1/8th teaspoon (Optional)
How to make Turmeric (Golden) Milk?
Step 1 - Prepare the milk
- In a saucepan add 1 cup milk
- Make sure the saucepan is clean otherwise the milk with curdle.
- Keep the burner on a low flame
Step 2 - Add the spices
- Add turmeric, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and cardamom powder
- Stir for a while
Step 3 - Add the A2 Ghee
- Bring the milk to a boil
- At this stage add the A2 Ghee to the milk
Step 4 - Sweeten the milk
- Now add jaggery to the milk and switch of the flame
- Stir well until jaggery is dissolved properly
Step 5 - Blend and serve
- Sieve in a mug or a glass
- Now use a foamer or a small blender to blend the milk.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip: You can replace the jaggery with raw honey.
Want to know the benefits of consuming this delicious beverage? Click here
Do you have another recipe for making turmeric milk? Please share your recipe with us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to feature your recipe on Bodhishop!