Do you feel like making Paneer at home is difficult? Trust us. It is not. You can make paneer at home easily and without a fuss. You can monitor the milk that you are using for the Paneer along with the cleanliness of the utensils to ensure that the Paneer is 100% healthy and clean. We have a recipe of making paneer at home which you can try today! The quantity is for 1 kg of Organic A2 Paneer but you can reduce the quantity of ingredients as per your requirement of Paneer. Do try the recipe and write to us in the comment section.
What is Organic A2 Paneer?
A2 Paneer is made using the Desi Cow A2 Milk only. The coagulating agent is only a lemon. No vinegar or other chemical is used for the acidity.
Paneer is Cottage cheese that is made by coagulating the milk by adding an acidic food substance. Unlike any other cheese, it is neither fermented not cured. Many vegetarians consume it as a source of protein in their diet.
Ingredients to make A2 Paneer (Makes approx 1 kg Paneer)
8 litres Desi Cow A2 milk
8 teaspoons of lemon juice
More material: A large heating vessel, A muslin cloth or a thin napkin, A medium sized plate, heavy weight bowl
How to make A2 Paneer?
- Boil the milk
- Once the milk starts boiling, add the lemon juice
- The milk will start coagulating. As soon as it is coagulated, remove from the flame.
- Strain the coagulated milk through a muslin cloth. This will separate the paneer from the whey
- Now bring the muslin cloth together and tie it up tightly
- Place this muslin cloth with the paneer in a plate and keep a heavyweight bowl on it. Let it rest for 30 to 40 minutes
- Our Paneer is now ready. Once it comes to the room temperature, you can cut it into pieces and use it in your meal
How to store Paneer?
- Refrigerate the Paneer
- Store it in an air-tight container
- In a container take some water and immerse the panner in it. You can store this container in the fridge
The Paneer will stay fresh for 3-4 days.
Quick Tips to make Soft Paneer
- Use only Pure Desi Cow Milk. Do not remove the cream from the milk
- You can only one product to coagulate the milk to make organic paneer - Lemon
- Let the milk coagulate properly after adding the lemon. You should be able to see whitish or greenish whey
- Once the milk has coagulated, DO NOT boil it more. Take the milk off the flame immediately and strain the milk. Over-cooking will harden the paneer
- To ensure that the paneer remains soft in the fridge, use the technique of storing it by immersing it in water in a container.
- If you find the paneer from the refrigerator too cold, immerse it in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes
Steps to make Homemade Paneer
1. Boil the Milk
2. Put lemon juice in it
3. The milk will coagulate
4. Drain the whey from the coagulated milk in a muslin cloth
5. Tie up this cloth with the (coagulated milk) paneer in it and put a heavy weight on it
6. Remove the paneer from the cloth
7. Cut the paneer into pieces and store
The original recipe written by Dassana Amit from vegrecipesofindia.com can be found here https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/how-to-make-paneer-homemade-paneer/
Where can I buy fresh paneer online in Mumbai?
If you want to buy A2 Paneer online in Mumbai, just click here
This article is a property of Bodhishop.in Any unauthorized duplication, reproduction or publication is strictly prohibited. Contact email@example.com for licensing of above article.
A2 BUTTER NEEDED ABOUT 3KGS EVERY 30DAYS