Ghee: Benefits for weight loss and burning belly fat
Our constantly changing routines and busy schedules make it really tough to lead a healthy and fit life. Obesity is a growing concern in various people and weight loss has now become more of a need than glamour. Many of us have made it a point to exercise for at least some time for a day. But it is very important to have a healthy diet and regular meals to actually become healthy and fit. Various foods are considered bad for weight loss although they can work wonders. Ghee is one of such foods. When consumed pure and in moderation, Ghee helps in losing weight along with that stubborn belly fat. How? Read on to know more.
Benefits of ghee for weight loss and belly fat loss
- Ghee contains the essential amino acids which are known to help in enabling the fats and making fat cells shrink.
- Ghee is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids and Omega 6 fatty acids. These acids help in increasing the lean body mass and in reducing fat mass.
- Digestion is very important to avoid bloating and weight gain. Consumption of ghee actually helps in digestion and thus aids weight loss.
- Ghee contains butyric acid and medium chain triglycerides which help in reducing the stubborn belly fat.
- Ghee is full of antioxidants with vitamins A, D, E and K which help in removing toxins from the body.
- Along with weight loss, ghee provides the body with various other health benefits like joint lubrication, improved skin and hair, boosting immunity, etc. This not only makes the body fit but also strong and immune.
P.S. Adding ghee in some recipes makes them really delicious and gives an added nutty flavour.
How to consume ghee on empty stomach in the morning?
- Eat a teaspoon of ghee on empty stomach (warm the ghee and then eat it)
- Drink warm water
- Do not eat anything for half an hour after having ghee
How to take ghee for weight loss?
Consumption of ghee when paired with healthy food and lifestyle can have great results on fitness and health. Eating ghee in moderation is the key to weight loss. It is generally advised to have 2 teaspoons of ghee on empty stomach daily for weight loss. Anything in excess is bad for health. The same principle applies to ghee. Ghee can too have disadvantages if consumed in excess. Also, if any dietician or a nutritionist has planned a diet for your weight loss, consult them before introducing ghee in your diet. Ghee is mostly allowed in a Ketogenic diet and Whole30 diet.
A point to remember: Always consume 100% pure and authentic desi cow ghee made using the traditional ayurvedic process. No other ghee will be able to provide the benefits that pure desi cow ghee can. Be aware of the fake and adulterated ghee in the market. Do not buy the ghee whose source of milk cannot be traced.
Where can I buy pure Cow Ghee?
To buy 100% pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee made using the traditional Vedic process, click here
What is Cow Ghee Price?
Desi Cow Ghee starts at Rs. 549/- Click here to check the prices for all our products.
This article is a property of Bodhishop.in Any unauthorized duplication, reproduction or publication is strictly prohibited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing of the above article.