Call on 8451991567 to deliver Gokirti Organic Peanut Oil directly from the farm.
Gokirti Organic Groundnut/Peanut Oil is available online across India for Home Delivery.
The Gokirti peanut oil is made using ground nuts (Peanut) of the
grown heirloom variety and then crushed in a wooden press like in the good olden days to get oil. Wood pressed oils are the best oils for cooking.
What are the benefits of using Wood Pressed Oil?
- No temperature rise while crushing hence all the nutrients are intact
- No bleaching while producing the Oil
- Contains high fibre as this is not triple refined but only simply filtered.
- Wood pressed oils are easy to absorb in the body. They do not stick inside the intestines because of their high fibre content
- It is free from cholesterol and contains essential fatty acids like omega-6.
- These oils are rich in plant sterols that reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It has rich monosaturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Rich in antioxidants, wood pressed oils helps to reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Groundnut oil has rich foliates, which boost fertility.
- Being rich in protein, consuming groundnut oil helps in hair growth and moisturises the hair.
- It helps to control blood glucose level.
How do you use cold-pressed oils?
- Replace your regular refined oil with the Gokirti cold-pressed groundnut oil.
- Use less amount of oil as compared to regular refined oil. If you use 1 tablespoon oil in your dish regularly, use only 3/4th tablespoon of cold-pressed oil.
- Do not let moisture enter the oil bottle.
- Always keep cold-pressed oil in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
What can you make with cold-pressed oils?
Cold-pressed oils are suitable for everything that you make with regular refined oils. You can use it in your regular cooking for frying and sauteing like any other cooking fat. It is perfect for frying fritters too!