Call on 8451991567 to deliver Gokirti Coconut Oil directly from the farm.
Gokirti Coconut Oil is available online across India for Home Delivery.
The Gokirti Coconut oil is made using naturally grown coconuts and then crushed in a wooden press like in the good olden days to get oil. Wood pressed oils are the best oils for cooking. And when it comes to coconut oil, only wood pressed oils can provide you with the best aroma and taste.
What are the benefits of using Wood Pressed Oil?
- No temperature rise while crushing hence all the nutrients are intact
- No bleaching while producing the Oil
- Contains high fibre as this is not triple refined but only simply filtered.
- Wood pressed oils are easy to absorb in the body. They do not stick inside the intestines because of their high fibre content
- It is free from cholesterol and contains essential fatty acids like omega-6.
- These oils are rich in plant sterols that reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It has rich monosaturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Rich in antioxidants, wood pressed oils helps to reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It helps to control blood glucose level.
How do you use cold-pressed oils?
- Replace your regular refined oil with the Gokirti cold-pressed coconut oil. Just be aware that coconut oil has a distinct flavour and aroma of coconuts.
- Use less amount of oil as compared to regular refined oil. If you use 1 tablespoon oil in your dish regularly, use only 3/4th tablespoon of cold-pressed oil.
- Do not let moisture enter the oil bottle.
- Always keep cold-pressed oil in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
What can you make with cold-pressed coconut oil?
Coconut oil is an integral part of any coastal cuisine. Right from the simple yet delectable south Indian food to a little elaborate Konkani food, coconut oil is a must in these dishes. If you look at some Northeastern recipes, they too predominantly use coconut oil for their curries.
You can use this coconut oil for your temperings, chutneys and curries!