Call on 8451991567 to get the Organic Sattu Atta pack directly from the farm.
Organic Sattu Flour 500 gms pack from Two brothers organic farms, indigenous variety Bengal Gram (Chana Dal) is available online for home delivery across India on Bodhishop.in
Sattu is a mixture of ground pulses and cereals. Generations have consumed Sattu by mixing it in milk or water along with some sugar or jaggery. A very popular snack a few years ago, Sattu is back in the market because of its nutritional benefits. The best way to include healthy snacks in children's diet, this snack can be made in variations by adding fruits and nuts to accompany the sattu.
- Low Glycemic Index
- Highly nutritious - Rich in protein and minerals
- Zero Cholesterol
- Rich in protein and minerals
- Organic certified and GMO-free
Highlights of Amorearth Sattu Atta
- The water requirement for this variety is met by rainwater itself; after which it requires no further irrigation.
- Due to its low yield, a farmer generally grows this only for personal consumption. Even the leaves of this plant are consumed with great taste.
- The channa is smaller in size when compared to other market varieties.
- This Atta is extremely nutritious and also has cooling properties.
How is Sattu Atta Made?
- First, the indigenous Bengal gram/Chana Dal is salt-roasted.
- It is then broken into pieces.
- The Sattu is then extracted by slow grinding using a stone grinder.