Amorearth Immunity boositing powder is formulated by nutrition expert Luke Coutinho. The makers are natural organic farming experts (Two Brothers Organic Farms). The Immunity Boosting powder has been made after extensive research and the ingredients have been grown holistically using natural/organic farming techniques.
Features of Immunity Boosting Powder
- A Special formula powder recommended by Luke Coutinho that helps enhance Immunity across age groups.
- All Ingredients are Chemical Free, Grown sustainably, Plant-Based, Grown/ ratified by Two Brothers Organic Farms
- No Preservatives, No Additives, No Binders, No Fillers. 100% Natural Plant-based Ingredients.
- Made on Wood Fire, Made by Hand using age-old traditional techniques.
Benefits if Immunity Boosting Powder
- Immunity-boosting powder helps to maintain your health and shortens the duration of your cold and flu.
- It will help stimulate and boost your immunity.
- It will help defend you against common disease-causing micro-organisms.
- If you are on any medication, consult your doctor before consuming this powder.
- If you have gastric issues you can consume less than ½ teaspoon per day.
How to consume Immunity Boosting powder?
- Consume 1/2 teaspoon every day. Either use warm water or add the powder as a seasoning in your food. It could be used as a replacement to garam masala.
- Take 1 tablespoon ghee and warm it up. Add 1/2 teaspoon immunity boosting powder to the ghee and make a paste. Eat this in the morning.
- The immunity-boosting powder can be consumed by kids as well as adults.
Points to remember
- In case you are on any medication, kindly consult your doctor before introducing this powder in your diet.
- If you have gastric issues, kindly consult your doctor before introducing this powder in your diet. You must ideally consume less than 1/2 teaspoon powder per day.
- Two Brothers Organic Farms Salem Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Coriander Seeds ( Dhaniya)
- Fennel seeds ( Saunf / Variyali)
- Dry Ginger Powder ( Saunth)
- Whole black pepper ( Kali Mirch)
- SriLankan Rolled Cinnamon powder ( Dalchini)
- Cardamom powder/pods ( whole Elaichi)