Call on 8451991567 to deliver Amorearth Ghee directly from the farm.
Amorearth A2 Cultured Shatavari Ghee (250 gms) from the Two brothers organic farms is available online across India and world for home delivery.
The importance of Herbal Ghee
Ghee is an excellent facilitator to carry the healing properties of traditional Indian herbs into deep tissues of the body. This also implies that Ghee enhances the bioavailability of the herbs. The preparation of this ayurvedic herbal Ghee results in the intensification and concentration of the properties of herbs used in the Ghee. As per Ayurveda, the Ghee used to prepare Herbal Ghee should be made from Indigenous Cow’s Milk only.
Features of the Shatavari Herb
The 'Queen' of all Indian natural herbs, Shatavari nourishes and protects the female reproductive system and balances hormones. It protects the digestive system and builds immunity.
For centuries, Shatavari has been used for its numerous medicinal properties. The name of the herb itself translates to ‘a hundred roots’. Traditionally, Shatavari is used to build the female reproductive system - it is known to relieve menstrual cramps, hot flashes or PMS discomfort. It works on balancing hormones and also provides relief when managing conditions like insomnia, mood swings, anxiety, bloating etc. Shatavari is also believed to enhance milk production for breastfeeding mothers.
How is Shatavari Ghee made?
- Indigenous Gir Cow (A2) Cultured Ghee is fortified with sustainably grown and harvested Shatavari root, stem and extract to make Shatavari Ghee.
- The process that is followed is as per traditional Ayurveda - Gir Cow Cultured Ghee, Shatavari Herbal extract concoction or kashaya / kaadha and Shatavari Herbal paste or Kalka is mixed in specific proportions in a-two stage process over two days.
What are the Ingredients / Proportion of the herbs in the ghee?
Shatavari Ghee = 4 parts A2 Cultured Ghee + 16 parts Kashaya / Kadha (Herbal Mixture) + 1 part Kalka (Herbal Paste)
It takes 350-400ml of pure A2 cultured ghee to make 1 bottle of 250ml Shatavari Ghee
How to consume Shatavari Ghee?
- 1-2 teaspoons with warm water, first thing in the morning.
- You can also have it foods like dal-rice & khichdi as well.
- It is mostly recommended as a supplement, taken at a time away from meals.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor or vaidya before starting herbal supplements. This product is not intended to replace medical advice or treat any conditions.